Streetsboro, Ohio 44241
- I am a member in good standing of:
- ASHI - American Society of Home Inspectors
ASHI Associate Member# 250037
The International Association of Certified
- Home Inspectors (InterNACHI)
State of Ohio Radon Tester License# RT693
of Ohio Wood Destroying Insect
Inspector License # 108635
Aurora Chamber of Commerce
Portage County Association of Realtors
- Completed and Passed the following courses and examinations:
___- On-line Inspector Examination.
___- Code of Ethics Obstacle Course.
___- Standards of Practice Quiz.
___- InterNACHI’s Code of Ethics.
___- InterNACHI’s Standard of Practice.
___- Structural Course.
___- Roofing Course.
___- Vermiculite Insulation
___- Polybutylene Plumbing Course.
___- Water Heater Course.
___- Emergency Exit Course.
- I fulfill a minimum of 24 hrs. of continuing education
- each year.
- I own and use high-tech equipment such as a GE
- Protimeter Surveymaster and Radon Monitors by Radalink®.
- I accept Visa® and MasterCard®.
- I am available Saturdays.
- I generate easy-to-read inspection reports.
Inspection software designed
by Palm-Tech is utilized,
which allows for accurate inspections that are provided
with digital photos that are delivered to you fast and are
easy to understand.
GE Protimeter Surveymaster
used for non-invasive
measuring of moisture in
wood, concrete, vinyl floor coverings, ceramic tile,
drywall, and many other applications.